Node List Column Search

A new feature has been added to the Allstar Nodes List for searching individual columns.

The first time you use the new list you may get an error. If so quit and restart your browser and/or clear your browser cache.

Type a search string in the box below the column you want to search. The column search is additive. For example you could type Santiago Peak in the Site column and awp in the Node ID column to show sites on Santiago with my ID.

To clear the search, click the Allstar Nodes List link.

The filter box works the same as it has, it searches all columns.

Thank you! I have wanted Jquery Datatables for years, also thank you for getting rid of the teal colors. It now looks very clean and professional. I think you should consider the childrows option too, only showing the extended data on demand.

@KG5EBI I never knew about child rows. Thanks for pointing it out. That could be very useful.

Brandmeister uses them but their front end dev team didn’t configure it very well. However the feature shines on responsive tables. If you resize your browser on the above linked page you can see how nice the childrows could be. Not just (but especially) on tablet and mobile views but it is also great on desktop views because it affords you more real estate above the fold for menus, navbars, additional columns and what not.