New User can not login

I have this exact same issue – and I tried to do a helpdesk ticket and got this message back:

andrew.stephens@gmail.com has no right to create tickets in queue General

Hello,

I am trying to get my portal and node setup, however, the username/pwd I setup even from the forgot pwd link, is not working.

I don’t get revised groupings of menus, but no errors either. Browser Chrome; Win10

Andrew,

Your account was not enabled. Perhaps you did not get the email to confirm your email address. We don’t even see an account request until those are responded to.

I have enabled your account and you should now be able to login with your callsign and the password you created.

Welcome to AllStar!

Thank you - I am in!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m having the same issue as everyone else here. Tried resetting password and it did not let me in. It has been over 24 hours. I know I clicked the email confirmation link. Greatly appreciate the help and looking forward to trying allstar!

It probably should be said that it you are using script blockers in your browser and even some add blockers that it is possible the confirmation link from the email might not respond as intended.

Just something to think about, if you can temporarily disable or ignore the address.

Not only that, some ISP/external spam scanners follow the link and then the users gets a message about the token has expired or some such words. Is that what’s happening to you @KX3DEX?

1 Like

I’m in thank you very much!

Having trouble logging also

Hello and welcome to the AllStarLink Community.

You replied to a 2+ year old topic. Please provide details. Where are you having problems logging in?