New Allstar user

hi im wondering can anybody help, ive got. a clear node and after port forwarding echolnk it works ok, im trying to get Allstar working but I can’t connect to other users and they can’t connect to me, ive also port forwarded the ports for Allstar, my node number is 50618

thanks
mark KE8HAS

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Welcome to AllStar! Looks like your node is registered. See the Nodes List and search for you node number or your callsign. That’s the first thing to check and it looks good.

Which AllStar system do you have, one you built from ASL or HamVoIP or did you buy an assembled unit?

1 Like

Mark,

I am not familiar with how the Clear node works.

I know that for the Allstarlink software that is open source.

The only port that you need to forward through your router is 4569 to make and receive connections to other Allstarlink nodes.

Your best bet is the contact the folks that sell the node to help you out with configuring you node and the ports that need to be forwarded.

Marshall

···

From: Mark via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 1:31 PM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] New Allstar user

KE8HAS
October 28

hi im wondering can anybody help, ive got. a clear node and after port forwarding echolnk it works ok, im trying to get Allstar working but I can’t connect to other users and they can’t connect to me, ive also port forwarded the ports for Allstar, my node number is 50618

thanks
mark KE8HAS

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in Marshall - it’s one of my ClearNodes - Mark had issues with his wireless - I think he’s good for the time being.

Best,
Gerry
W6WNG

1 Like