My New Node first showed up on the map, now it says Node 529950 is not in the stats database, invalid node number or a temporary communications error, please try again later

I set my new ClearNode up the other day and I was listed and all on The allstarmap.org site, the next day It only shows up as not online and it says this Node 529950 is not in the stats database, invalid node number or a temporary communications error, please try again later

I was told by Gerry over at Clear Node i have to check with the Allstar people…as the map is not always up to snuff or as Qouted “those ancillary services are sometimes a little flaky”

Any help is appreciated in what I need to do, as my node was listed just fine before.

First thing I would check is that the IP address didn’t change causing it to not be port forwarded anymore. Also make sure you have the correct port forwarded along with UDP.
That’s the easiest thing’s

Looks like your node is not even registering with the registration server.

Here are a few things to check.

From the linux CLI: ( Pi@rptr:~ $ )

sudo ping -c2 8.8.8.8
sudo ping -c2 google.com

making sure it has internet connectivity and can resolve domain names.

type: sudo asterisk -rvvv

you should then be in the asterisk command line interface ( CLI ) for short.

···

==================================================================
Connected to Asterisk 1535 currently running on rptr (pid = 29510)
Verbosity is at least 3
rptr*CLI>

type: iax2 show registry

rptr*CLI> iax2 show registry
Host dnsmgr Username Perceived Refresh State
44.98.254.145:4569 Y 49203 YOU.R.IP.HERE:4569 60 Registered

This will show what your node is trying to do for registration.

For the map information you may need to take a look at the following.

In your rpt.conf file look for the section [XXXXX] (where XXXXX is your actual node number)

Under the [XXXXX] section find the following lines and make sure these lines are not commented out with a semi-colon ( ; ) at the beginning of the line.

statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,–output-document=/dev/nullstatpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

See the wiki for further information. Node Statistics - AllStarLink Wiki

From: Michael Walker via AllStarLink Discussion Groups [mailto:noreply@community.allstarlink.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 6:54 AM
To: ke6pcv@cal-net.org
Subject: [AllStarLink Discussion Groups] [App_rpt-users] My New Node first showed up on the map, now it says Node 529950 is not in the stats database, invalid node number or a temporary communications error, please try again later

|

k9afb
November 15

|

• | - |

I set my new ClearNode up the other day and I was listed and all on The allstarmap.org site, the next day It only shows up as not online and it says this Node 529950 is not in the stats database, invalid node number or a temporary communications error, please try again later

I was told by Gerry over at Clear Node i have to check with the Allstar people…as the map is not always up to snuff or as Qouted “those ancillary services are sometimes a little flaky”

Any help is appreciated in what I need to do, as my node was listed just fine before.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.