Connection Failed

I run Allstar/Echolink on Rasberry Pi, Current version - RPi2-3 Asterisk 1.4.23-pre.hamvoip-V1.5.3-54-app_rpt-0.327-04/28/2019.

I am unable to connect to any Allstar node outside of my own 48948/

48949/49465. I’m not sure when the problem started since, I generally only connect to myself via Supermon on DV-Switch (IAXRPT). I have connected to nodes in the last month or so… so it is fairly recent.

It has been working fine, I didn’t change anything other than running an update today (ain’t broke….) which did not correct the problem… I checked everything I can think of. Router ports forwarded (I did get a new router a couple of months ago). Since I can connect to my own nodes, but none outside, I suspected that, but all seems in order.

Echolink is on the same server and works fine…

I just connected to two of your nodes. No issue.

···

On Thu, May 30, 2019, 12:19 PM Shannon Mossman shan@shandar.us wrote:

I run Allstar/Echolink on Rasberry Pi, Current version - RPi2-3 Asterisk 1.4.23-pre.hamvoip-V1.5.3-54-app_rpt-0.327-04/28/2019.

I am unable to connect to any Allstar node outside of my own 48948/

48949/49465. I’m not sure when the problem started since, I generally only connect to myself via Supermon on DV-Switch (IAXRPT). I have connected to nodes in the last month or so… so it is fairly recent.

It has been working fine, I didn’t change anything other than running an update today (ain’t broke….) which did not correct the problem… I checked everything I can think of. Router ports forwarded (I did get a new router a couple of months ago). Since I can connect to my own nodes, but none outside, I suspected that, but all seems in order.

Echolink is on the same server and works fine…

App_rpt-users mailing list

App_rpt-users@lists.allstarlink.org

http://lists.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users

To unsubscribe from this list please visit http://lists.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and press the “Unsubscribe or edit options button”

You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.