Chan_alsaradio

Any one used that channel driver?

I know that is not a normal channel driver.

I have a project of feeding audio to and from a local node.

So if anyone have experience with this let me know.

Pierre

VE2PF

No one ever used Alsa radio? ok… looks like I will have to play a bit with this.

Le mer. 9 janv. 2019 à 15:14, Pierre Martel petem001@gmail.com a écrit :

···

Any one used that channel driver?

I know that is not a normal channel driver.

I have a project of feeding audio to and from a local node.

So if anyone have experience with this let me know.

Pierre

VE2PF

Hi Pierre,

···

On 17 Jan 2019, at 11:48 am, Pierre Martel <petem001@gmail.com> wrote:

No one ever used Alsa radio? ok.. looks like I will have to play a bit with this.

I’m currently looking at chan_alsaradio to get an OrangePC Zero working. I’ve just finished building a QEMU based Jessie build environment (very slow, but seems usable) and am slowly working through dependancies to get it compiled.

Carl.
(vk1kcm)

ok! I will be working on RPI.

Starting the test this week end

Le ven. 18 janv. 2019 à 04:40, Carl Makin carl@stagecraft.cx a écrit :

···

Hi Pierre,

On 17 Jan 2019, at 11:48 am, Pierre Martel petem001@gmail.com wrote:

No one ever used Alsa radio? ok… looks like I will have to play a bit with this.

I’m currently looking at chan_alsaradio to get an OrangePC Zero working. I’ve just finished building a QEMU based Jessie build environment (very slow, but seems usable) and am slowly working through dependancies to get it compiled.

Carl.

(vk1kcm)

App_rpt-users mailing list

App_rpt-users@lists.allstarlink.org

http://lists.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users

To unsubscribe from this list please visit http://lists.allstarlink.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and press the “Unsubscribe or edit options button”

You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I’m also interested in this channel driver. However, instead of using ttyS0 for signalling I’d like to use the CM108B’s GPIO1 and GPIO4 in the same way that the simpleusb channel driver does.

How does one build a channel driver from source and load it in Asterisk without having to recompile Asterisk from source? Is this even possible?

73s,
Jonathan