Can not find info for node xxxxx from Allstarlink.org

I’m not sure what I did wrong, but I’m sure it’s somehow my fault. I setup a second radioless node on my Pi server to be used as a HUB node. Everything seems to be working correctly. I can connect to is and the connections work as expected. The node is registering on AllStartlink.org, but when I click on the node number from the website, I get “Can not find info for node 501265” as an error. Also, when I use Supermon and click on “Bubble Chart” link, I get a different but similar error, “NODE INFO NOT FOUND!”

I’ve triple checked all my setting files and everything seems to be correct (but I may have missed something). As I said, the node seems to be working correctly, and the error does not hinder the functionality of the node. I’m just curious why it is not registering information with Allstarlink.org and cuasing these errors. Any help is appreciated.

Larry
N6LKA

Did you setup the statpost_program= lines in that nodes stanza in /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf ?

···

Nathan Hardman

nhardman1428@gmail.com

N8THN@ARRL.NET

Thank you, that was the problem. I knew it was something stupid and easy I was overlooking. Now the node is registering with the site and I can click on the bubble chart from Allstarlink.org. However, since the update last night, all my nodes on Supermon are listing as Private Nodes or Not in Database. Any suggestions on what I’m missing after the update?

Larry
N6LKA

1 Like

That would be an issue specifically with the hamvoip distribution and not within the control of AllStarlink.org or its servers.
I am sure if you email hamvoip they will either revert the update until they can make the corrections or they will release another update with corrections as soon as they are able.

Thank you
Nathan Hardman
Nhardman1428@gmail.com

···

On Aug 26, 2019, at 10:28 AM, Larry AYCOCK via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

N6LKA

August 26

Thank you, that was the problem. I knew it was something stupid and easy I was overlooking. Now the node is registering with the site and I can click on the bubble chart from Allstarlink.org. However, since the update last night, all my nodes on Supermon are listing as Private Nodes or Not in Database. Any suggestions on what I’m missing after the update?

Larry
N6LKA

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like