Bubble Chart questions

When I connect my node and look at the bubble chart there is a line from my node to the node I connected to but the line has no arrows on the ends like other lines on the chart.

Bob

KG5MQQ

Hello Bob,

Welcome to the new AllStar Community forum.

I’m not sure what would cause the bible chart to have no arrows? Do you have status reporting set in rpt.conf?

On the bubble chart I am connected to 46522 with no arrows.
kg5mqq

···

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 4:34 PM Robert Hildebrand hildebrand.bob@gmail.com wrote:

Not sure, I completed the basic set up and am trying to discover why I can’t hear any one and no one can hear me.
kg5mqq

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 12:34 PM Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

wd6awp

ASL Admin

June 4

Hello Bob,

I’m not sure what would cause the bible chart to have no arrows? Do you have status reporting set in rpt.conf?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Not sure, I completed the basic set up and am trying to discover why I can’t hear any one and no one can hear me.
kg5mqq

···

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 12:34 PM Tim Sawyer via AllStarLink Discussion Groups noreply@community.allstarlink.org wrote:

wd6awp

ASL Admin

June 4

Hello Bob,

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Are you a simplex node? If so you want to have duplex=1 in rpt.conf. Also take a look in your settings for status reporting. You’ll need that to be set on for the status page to work right.

I have been gaining some unix skills and have done nothing. Lo an behold my line has arrows.
Bob
KG5MQQ

Ok, but weird. Glad it’s going.