AutoSky installation?

I have been looking for procedures to install AutoSky, but the only information I have found is from hamvoip.org, and I am not sure if that would work with my ASL setup. “pacman” command isn’t recognized. Has anyone successfully installed and used AutoSky, especially on the beta 6 version of ASL Asterisk?

I do not use the software, but there should be nothing in it that beta6 would change things since autoskywarn was originally written for the DIAL version of our software.
It relies on the OS to fetch and process data and the app_rpt/ASL to play the result audio data back on condition.

I believe ‘pacman’ you are refering to is a linux package manager if you have it installed.

https://kizzy03.wixsite.com/kf5vh/auto-skywarn

I installed an older version (6G) on Raspbian (not ArchLinux.) if you want to have a few other weather statuses spoken, you will need to install “festival”, fix a few things, and install a TTS voice. There are 3 main scripts used (AutoSky, AutoSky.ON and AutoSky.OFF) that I can probably try to get and provide them to you and you can adjust them for your installation.