Hello Folks, Newly signed up member here. My question is obviously in the title. From reading here, it looks like there will be in the near future an Allstar Image for Pi4+. The current one does not work as it was designed for the Pi3B+. When can one expect a new image for Beta testing, etc? Or…should I just go out and purchase a Pi3B+ Kit and wait? If it is a matter of a couple of more weeks, I am fine with that. If it is another two months, then perhaps I should invest in the Pi3B+ and run that and save the Pi4+ for a bit later for another node.
While I am here, is it possible to install Echolink on the node, and have folks connect to where I am connected (Allstar), by using Echolink?
Thanks in advance for any provided information.